Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mom


I was looking through some old photos and found this one of Mom and Conner playing in the snow and thought it was cute. Mom, thanks for being such a great grandma! I know you have a lot to keep track of, what are you at now 19 and 1 on the way. Wow! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day. You deserve it! Raising eight kids and keeping everything together, was not easy to do, but you did it. And I think we all turned out fairly well(to say the least), thanks to you! I know we all got the value of hard work(free child labor-ha,ha) from your example. The 6am raspberry pickings will linger in our minds forever and don't let me forget the endless weeding. Thanks for being such a great example. We look up to you so much! We love you, MOM!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What a cute picture. I don't think I've ever seen Mom playing in the snow. How fun. :)

Janelle said...

You're such a cute grandma, Mom. And Thank You for everything you have done for all of us. Considered yourself hugged and kissed. :)