Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kyle Korver A.K.A (Edward Cullins)




Hello FAMILY!!!!!! Our trip to Vegas was a blast and I can't wait for our future Vegas trips!!!!! I told mom to study Black Jack for when we have a future "Girls Gone Wild Outting"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And
Lets just say that this is my Edward from the "Twilight, Moon Light, Eclipse" series...He is seriously hotter in person and has that Edward look about him!!!!!
He is a very good Jazz player!!!!
The jazz lost (due to the refs).....but I love them ANYWAY!!! Go Jazz!!!!
I hope all is well!!!!! Love you!
Tristen & Daniel

2 comments:

Lici said...

Tris, love the picture! I've been waiting for the day you'd take a picture of "Your Beloved Edward". Ha,Ha! I'm way excited for the girls trip in september. Get ready to party girls!

Tristen said...

Hi Everyone!!!!
I love American Idol and let me know who you think will WIN!!!!!
I love you all and miss you
Tristen