Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hola from Tucson


For all of you who haven't heard the news yet, Cassie and I are expecting in October!!! And no Dad, not a Ferengi. :) We're going to find out in June if it's a boy or girl and are still working on the name (if it's a girl). Cassie has been feeling pretty good and hasn't thrown up on me, which is great. No weird cravings yet. Maddy is excited...we'll she how she does though with competition for toys. She's a lot of fun and her favorite word is yummylicious...we don't know where she learned it and Tristen isn't around so we can't blame her. She's also a good helper around the house. We don't have a dishwasher in our apartment and so I have to do them by hand...I'm counting down the days until Maddy's old enough to start doing them. I passed my comprehensive oral exam this week, which is a relief to have out of the way, and finished my masters...hopefully, I'll be done in a year and a half or two. I liked the pictures of the snow you posted, Lici...I think we hit 90 degrees yesterday.

4 comments:

Lici said...

Congratulations Brian and Cassie on baby #2! Mady will be a great big sister. Brian, I'm sure relieved to have passed your written exams. Was there ever any doubt? You are way too smart,to not have passed those! I hope you're enjoying the sunny,warm weather. It is actually pretty nice here today-mid 60's. We're moving on up. Yeah! Love ya!

Lici said...

Sorry Brian, I meant congrats on passing your oral exams. And good luck trying to get Maddy to do the dishes when she's older. We're still trying to teach Conner how to do it. He'll catch on one of these days.. We hope!

Janelle said...

Congratulations you guys! This will make 20 grandkids. How exciting. Who's next? Maddie is getting so big. What a cutie. She'll be such a helper when the new one arrives. When is the due date? Way to go Brian on your exams. Now you can relax for just a little bit. YEY.

Rob & Jenni Miller said...

Congrats you two!! I see you both have learned how to deal with stress effectively--just kidding. That is awesome news!! I bet you are just stoked about being done with your exams Brian! I agree with Lici though, I didn't doubt that you would do just fine. Hope all is going well, Love you three and 1/2.